Friday, May 12, 2017

More Coupons & Huge Discounts from ZAFUL

Hello, lovelies! Time flies so fast. I can't believe it is already weekend. I've been so busy lately with work and I took blogging in the backseat for a while but now I am back and hopefully will come back to my regular postings. I haven't posted new style post yet but there will be by next week for sure. Since it is the weekend, it's my "me time" again and it means shopping! Nothing will heal and soothe the stress from whole week of work but gentle taps on my laptop. A girl can't have enough clothes, shoes, bags & accessories, that's why every time I see an opportunity to shop more with really cool offers, I easily gives in. I mean, who doesn't want discounts? And I am not just talking about discounts but huge discounts, lovelies! And can you guess which of the favorite online store of mine are going to do this? Of course, it's ZAFUL who will be celebrating their Three (3) years anniversary and they are throwing a very cool offers.  



COUPONS
Visit ZAFUL regularly and watch out for the coupon banners to help you get and enjoy more discounts. It is not difficult to find these coupons because when you click the store site, it will redirect you to the main page and there you find these banners offering coupons. Yay!


FREE SHIPPING
Enjoy free shipping for all ZAFUL products during the anniversary month. But there is a minimum order of $30 to avail the shipping free. How cool is that, eh? It's a great chance to buy the items you had in you wishlist for quite some time already. What do you think?


GIFTS
A few tasks away to win fine gifts is an itsy-bitsy. I'm up to do simple steps. Who doesn't want gifts, anyway?


LIMITED OFFER
Daily instant purchase. Grab that chance to purchase the items before it goes out-of-stock. Limited offer means lowest prices, too, and I mean, the lowest for the whole year. 



WHAT IS WORTH TO BUY ZONE
I think this is a great place that I will be frequenting. I want to see and read reviews. Every body wants to get the worth of their purchases. So this is great if you have some doubts or if you want to see real reviews, you gotta read more info about the particular item. Hmm... I guess I have a new place to hang-out online. I love the idea!


REBATE ZONE
The more you buy, the more you save. If your purchases reach the target amount, then expect to receive a huge discount. You might get your own unique outfit as rebate. How's cool is that?


BUNDLE SALE ZONE
Buy double, pay little. 


FIXED PRICE ZONE
Absolute price products from Zaful. All factory direct, they have the most cheapest stuff ready to serve.

As of now, I have some swimsuit in my shopping cart that are waiting for final decision. I've been contemplating to go extra daring with a v string swimsuit or just stick to my usual swimwear attire. I may have to get this high waisted swim shorts because I find this more comfortable.


Get the newest fashion trends and adorable posts by following Zaful Instagram (@zaful). Put your fingers on the pulse and be the first to know what's trending.

Are you already a Z-Me member? If you haven't signed-up yet then you are missing the amazing events in the Z-Me community. There are plenty of free stuff and gift cards awaits. Join Z-Me now!



Follow this blog with BLOGLOVINFACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM







1 comment:

  1. I am big fan of zaful clothing jenniya...they have so maany lovelly pieces there
    .keep in touch
    www.hairfashionbeautyblog.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time. Your comments are highly appreciated. I will reply as soon as I can. Leave a trace so I can comment back on your blog and follow back, too. XoXo




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...